Yubu Napa Art Gallery, Studio and Gift Shop is a special space featuring some of the top artists from Central Australia and the Top End. We are a short stroll from Todd Street Mall.
Yubu Napa – What does it mean?
Yubu Napa is a Bulgul phrase from the Top End of the Northern Territory. It has a double meaning – Beautiful and To Do the Right Thing!
We are dedicated to providing the best quality artwork whilst ensuring the Artists that work with us are treated well by providing a comfortable space in which to work as well as being paid fairly for their beautiful artwork. We have always encouraged artists to try new painting styles and to tell their stories in different ways, which has allowed our studio to showcase some of the most original and contemporary indigenous artworks available.
Our Point of Difference – Meet our Indigenous Artists
We are proud to have our artist studio onsite. You can experience the rare privilege of meeting some of the artists who create these beautiful pieces.
We create a unique cultural experience and a great chance for locals and visitors to Alice Springs to better understand the art and the stories being painted.
Unique Local and Interstate Creations
- Glass work made here in Alice Springs
- Glass Jewellery made by Christine Stewart
- Australian Landscape Jewellery by Suzette Watkins
- Licensed products from Oz Aboriginal, Better World Arts and KOH Living
- Pottery from assorted Central Australian potters
- Central Australian Photography
- Exclusive handmade jewellery
- Handmade artefacts from local Indigenous artists